Find the right boat trailer
Pongratz boat trailers (PBA) guarantee relaxed travelling with the boat on the hook. No matter whether motor boat or sailing boat with centreboard or keel. As no two boats are the same, there are different supports, detail solutions and design variants to adapt the car trailer perfectly to the respective vessel.
Overview Pongratz boat trailers
- Motorboat with shaft drive
- Sailing boat (centreboard)
- Sailing boat (keel)
- Inflatable boat
Trailers for motorboat transport (without/with shaft drive)
Depending on which type of engine is installed (outboard, shaft drive, stern drive), a different trailer base is required. The type of drive, along with the length and weight of the boat, is therefore decisive for choosing the right boat trailer. Shaft-driven boats, for example, absolutely require a trailer with the corresponding shaft cut-out.
Pongratz motor boat trailers do exactly what your boat needs:
- A stable, dip-galvanised and welded frame construction
- Adaptation of various boat supports possible for almost any type of boat
- Extendable and removable light carrier
- Adjustable axle units for optimum balance and drawbar load
- Functional automatic slip with 2, 4 or 6 wheels (optional)
For safe loading and unloading, make sure that the keel rollers are of high quality and in good condition!
Sailboat trailer with keel / with centreboard
A keel boat carries a considerable load with its fin-shaped ballast keel. When transporting it, it is therefore particularly important that the keel boat is well secured and the boat trailer is aligned to the respective weight. Pongratz boat trailers with adjustable boat supports also ensure optimum placement of the hull weight pick-up points here.
For those who frequently travel with the inflatable boat and want to transport the boat when inflated, a trailer is recommended for the following reasons:
- Safe mode of transport – two side-mounted castor supports and two height-adjustable keel castors to secure the boat.
- Easy loading and unloading
- Deflation or re-inflation is not necessary
- Additional storage space for accessories in the trailer (optional)
The zille is one of the so-called flat-bottomed boats. Which boat trailer is the right one for transporting them depends on the dimensions of the barge. In any case, however, a special barge trailer is needed. The pioneers of the Austrian Armed Forces also rely on Pongratz barge trailers. Read more
Boat trailer with automatic slip
The Pongratz boat trailers can be optionally equipped with an automatic slip. This makes it much easier to lower the trailer into the water and is easy on the material and nerves.